The ELDOA of the Hip, Shoulder, Ribcage, & Sternum
Approved Continuing Education Credits:
PREREQUISITE: ELDOA 2
EXAM: There is NO EXAM for this course.
COURSE CERTIFICATE: Upon completion of this course a certificate will be given to authorize the student as an ELDOA Student Practitioner Level 3.
148 Main Street, Suite F
Seal Beach, CA 90740
Friday 12.00 – 7.00pm
Saturday 10.00 – 6.00pm
Sunday 8.00 – 4.00pm
*Minor schedule changes may occur.
- Wear comfortable athletic clothes during the course. Bringing a change of clothes is recommended.
- Complimentary fruit and coffee are available for your convenience. Please bring a refillable water bottle.
- Use of fridge, microwave and toaster oven is available.
- Beach Fitness is located on Main Street, surrounded by coffee shops and restaurants. Recommendations listed here!
QUESTIONS? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SIGN UP TODAY!
We offer 2 options to register for the course:
- Pay in Full $899
- Payment Plan – Pay the course fee in 3 months!
- 3 payments – payment per month: $299 – First payment must be paid by January 1st for payment plan approval and to secure your registration.
- Upon completion of initial month payment of $299, you will be automatically charged $299/month for 2 additional months. Your card is being automatically charged each month on the same date as your initial transaction date.
- Last day to sign up for Payment Plan is January 1st, 2020.
- A service charge of $35 will apply per unpaid or late payment.
Re-take? If you are interested in re-taking this course you qualify for a 50% discount on the regular course fee. To register for a re-take, contact email@example.com, please provide proof of previous completion in the correspondence.
By purchasing the above item(s) I agree to the Cancellation Policy.
- A service charge of $150 will apply for ALL CANCELLATIONS.
- Refunds will not be issued within 30 days of the course/seminar start date.
- Course participants have the option to re-schedule the course within a period of 12 months from original start date of the course. The enrollment change must be notified to ELDOA USA at firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 5 days prior to original course start. Participants who choose to re-schedule must choose equal Certification Course taught by Bryce Turner, ELDOA USA. Re-scheduling does not qualify for a refund.
- Cancellation within 5 days prior to course start are considered late cancel or no show and will not allow for a refund or enrollment change. Service charge will apply.
- No refunds on private or customized engagements.
- No refunds on private treatments or appointments.